4 Bedrooms Retreat Bali Villa | The Bale Tokek
Nestled in rural area of Canggu, in very peaceful and beautiful surroundings away from the hustle and bustle of Kuta yet close enough to the beautiful shops and great restaurant scene of Seminyak, The Bale Tokek Villa gives not only a sense of privacy but allows a nice breeze to circulate throughout.
The Bale Tokek Villa has very comfortable layout with 4 bedrooms and plenty of room for 8 people. Sprawled on 780 sq. meters of land, Spacious, airy and well designed for privacy, this spectacularly beautiful four-bedroom villa’s architecture blended traditional Balinese open plan design concept with modern European comfort. The property is centered on one main pavilion offering uninterrupted view of generous tropical garden, the L-shaped sparkling private swimming pool, lush green rice field and coconut trees in the distance.
The Bale Tokek Villa offers four beautiful bedrooms which furnished exquisitely and designed to provide guests with superior comfort, privacy, and relaxation. The master bedroom is located in the ground floor and another three bedrooms are located in the second floor. Each bedroom fitted with wooden flooring, an air-conditioned, private bathroom, generous wardrobe, safe deposit boxes, and a dressing table. Wi-fi is coverage from each bedroom.
The master bedrooms is set with a king size bed (200cm x 200cm), overlooking the swimming pool, lush tropical garden on the side and the gazebo.
The bathroom is designed open air with a modern toilet, a washbasin, bath tub, shower room, and an outdoor shower (hot and cold water). An office table is also provided in front of the master bedroom for guests who need to stay on top of their business even while on holiday.
The other three bedrooms are located in the second floor overlooking the swimming pool and a wide valley view in the front. Bedroom is set with quen size (200cm x 180cm). The bedroom has fresh green atmosphere from the surrounding forest. At front of each bedroom are set with some teak wood chairs with a small table to enjoy the green panorama. What a relaxing experience!!
Livng & Dining
The spacious living room sits on the ground floor facing directly to the sparkling swimming pool directly. Furnished with comfortable sofa which fit for eight up to ten peoples, large flat TV 50″ with international channel flanked by two unique and beautiful lamps, huge Balinese art work adorns the wall, a large TV table, with DVD, and sound system. All of the living area is open plan so this really provides an ease of access around your villa.
Dining room sit on the first floor adjacent to the kitchen, the dining room opens on three sides, 2 of which are to the pool and one to a small grassed area, where a small toilet placed in the corne
The eight seater wooden dining table occupies focal point at the spacious dining area with a view of the swimming pool. Another four-seater dining table with an umbrella is also available in the garden, beside the master bedroom, for those who love an al fresco dining.
The kitchen is fully equipped with large refrigerator, stove, water dispenser, blender, microwave, sink etc. The kitchen also has a mini bar with three high wood chairs. The small but well-appointed kitchen is where our friendly staff lovingly prepares a menu of simple but delicious meals for guests. We offer all meals (breakfast is included in the rate and a menu offers lunch and dinner selections at a modest additional cost). We understand your desire to enjoy local flavors adjusted to western taste as well as the importance of quality and cleanliness in the fresh foods we present. We can cater in a modest and understanding way to special dietary needs with advance notice.
The Swimming Pool
The swimming pool is L – shaped with all the same depth, approximately 1.7m. With Length 17m x 11m. By day it is a cooling haven and by night the pool is a dramatic backdrop, reflecting the moon and stars above. Just staying inside this nice pool and looking towards the rice paddies is a real treat.
The swimming pool is available for you to use during both day and night time. Our staff will set up pool towels on the sun chairs on your request. The pool has a section for swimming laps but we advise extra caution to be taken when swimming in it, as we cannot assume responsibility for any injuries or accident.
Bale Bengong (Gazebo)
If you wish to unwind, enjoy fresh air outside and see enchanted views, then our beautiful Bale Bengong can be an appropriate solution. Nestled by the swimming pool you can lounge with a relaxing in-villa massage. This wooden gazebo is also an ideal spot for reading, meditation or spending precious time with friends and family.
The Bale Tokek Villa is not a hotel – it is a private Bali villa set in 780sqm with a beautiful view of rice field and valley in the front side of the villa. When you book our villa you get exclusive use of the entire villa including the pool to yourselves. You will never share the villa with other guests….the whole villa is yours to enjoy, ensuring your complete privacy. So, whether you book two or three bedrooms, you or your group still get the entire villa to yourselves.
Living Room at ground floor – Long Sofa with a teak wood table, DVD/CD, surround sound system, Large LCD TV 50″ with international channels, movies, news, cartoons, and sports. There is also a working desk table with a chair overlooking lush tropical garden.
Dining area – a large dinning table set up for eight people, kitchen bar with 4 chairs, a stereo with CD, MP3 player, USB, Radio, with surround speakers.
Small library in the dining room set in a wooden table
– Private swimming pool 17M x 11M and 1,75M Deep – Four synthetic sun beds and pool towels.
– Gazebo overlooking the swimming pool and the valley view 3,5M x 3,5M
– Tropical parkland gardens
– All Bedroom with a queen size bed (200cm x 180cm)
– Extra Bed is available with size (200cm x 100cm) with additional cost
– Air-conditioned and generous wardrobe space in each bedroom
– A dressing table in each bedroom
– Balcony chairs in second floor to enjoy the green valley view
– Digital safe deposit boxes in each bedroom
– A bath tub in 3 bathrooms and one bedroom only with a shower (hot and cold)
– All bed linen, towels, toilet paper, and drinking water are provided. Normal household supplies such as toilet paper, soap etc. are included in the rental price and will be replenished as needed.
– Fully equipped kitchen and a large freezer
– Free internet connection (WiFi) in all buildings, poolside and most of the garden
– Secure parking place
– Complimentary welcome drink upon arrival
– Complimentary daily breakfast for 2 person in each bedroom
– Complimentary tea, coffee and drinking water
– Complimentary flower arrangement for honeymooner / any anniversary
– Free airport transfer (1 x transfer in and 1 x transfer out) for 3 days minimum stay
– Staff for daily room service, gardening, pool maintenance, and night security services
– Food and Beverage Service: We offer a menu of Indonesia and Balinese dishes tailored to western taste (additional charge with a Chef). Click here to download a copy of our menu.
– Therapeutic Massage: We offer a selection of authentic Balinese massage therapies by prior arrangement and subject to availability (additional charge). Click here to download our therapeutic massage menu.
– Spiritual in Bali – Yoga, Meditation, Spiritual Healing & Purification Ritual: Classes and guided experiences are available at the villa through our independent provider ‘Spiritual in Bali’ (additional charges). Click here to download the Spiritual in Bali services guide.
The Bale Tokek villa located at Jl. Tumbak Bayuh, Gg. Mangga No. 7 Canggu, Bali, Indonesia, about 40 minute drive away from Ngurah Rai International Airport, The bale Tokek Villa is a little out of the way, but if you want to see and experience Bali away from the tourist Meccas, then this is perfect. It’s so private and quiet.
Even though it’s quite isolated, you still can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. No less exceptional is the easy access to the city’s myriad attractions and landmarks, such as Echo Beach, Canggu Club, Nirwana Bali Golf Club, Tanah Lot Temple, etc. For shopping, nightlife and fine dining, you can go to Seminyak area; it’s just 25-minute drive and need couples minute to other interesting spot.
Kuta 15 km
Ubud 32 km
Seminyak 6 km
Echo Beach 4 km
Canggu Club 4 km
Denpasar Airport 15 km
Villa Rate per Night
rates for 4 (four) Bedrooms Villa:
Low Season 09 January – 30 June, 01 September – 19 December : US$ 420
High Season 01 July – 31 August : US$ 450
Peak Season 20 December – 08 January : US$ 470
* All rates are including 15% government tax and service charge
* Rates also inclusive of Free Services and Facilities
* Please contact us for availability, special offers, and stay packages.
Check in/out Time
– Check In Time at 14:00 hours and
– Check Out Time at 12:00 hours
– Request for late check-out is subject to availability
– Low Season : 2 nights
– High Season : 3 nights
– Peak Season : 5 nights
Kids 5 years old and under is free of charge when using the existing bed with parent and no extra charge for breakfast
Kids 6 years – 10 years old when using the existing bed with parents will be charged extra breakfast US$ 15 Net per person
Normal occupancy per room is 2 adult, additional adult have to use extra bed US$ 50 Net per Night including daily breakfast